2E Consults® provides services such as:
If you seek to improve or add to your capabilities utilizing the latest information from the Learning Sciences (neurology, development, cognition, assessment, pedagogy) you are in the right place.
- curriculum development
- staff development and training
- grant writing
- program design and evaluation
2E Consults (R) supports educational and cultural programming in informal learning spaces such as museums, libraries, art studios, and specialized learning centers; arts integration, STEM education, and cultural learning.
Providing a unique approach to staff development incorporating the latest information from the Learning Sciences on topics such as:
- Differentiation – curriculum design and teaching practices
- Serving individual differences in the classroom or informal settings
- Neurologies of giftedness, disabilities (i.e. autism, ADHD, dyslexia, other processing disorders)
- Twice exceptional learners
- Stress management
- Creativity, Imagination, and Play