Services for Individuals, Children, and Families:
- Assessment of intellectual ability, executive function, self-concept, and academic achievement
- Translation of test results from achievement and ability testing
- Combining results from multiple sources of assessment (school, occupational therapist, psychologist, developmental pediatrician, psychiatrist, etc.) into practical action-oriented recommendations for change
- Admissions testing for private school application (fee is based on number and type of tests required for entrance consideration), see Gifted Testing
- Homeschooling – curriculum design, oversight and collaboration
- Transitions between high school and college education – skill and self-advocacy coaching, navigating the accommodations process, adjusting to college life.
- Supporting and clarifying Adult performance in the workplace – increase efficiency, time management, and skills for positive stress + positive adaptation to age-related memory changes
- Optimizing home workspace and routine to balance productivity and peace
Recommending specific strategies for:
- Remediating behaviors that keep you or your child from demonstrating what you or they know and what you or they can do
- Introducing intervention and differentiation opportunities in the classroom and informal learning settings
- Strategic enrichment opportunities for supporting talent that goes beyond age-appropriate training opportunities
- 2E Consults® offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each client’s individual needs to help you fully understand and apply knowledge from testing information that illustrates your or your child’s learning capacities and challenges.
Providing assessment, test translation, recommendations, parent education, and individualized coaching to support you or your child’s intellectual and/or creative talent and capacities.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- High-Functioning Autism (HFA)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Specific Learning Disability
- Processing Disorders
- Cognitive changes across the lifespan (adapting to age-related memory changes)
Services are available in person, via telephone, and secure internet videoconferencing.